How Do I Get Rid of Cellulite Fast?

What is cellulite, and how do I get rid of it fast? That is the same question that I asked my doctor a few years ago, when I first noticed cellulite climbing rapidly up my legs. It started as a rough, little cottage cheese patch on the back of my legs, that I hated seeing in the mirror. Many people think that cellulite only develops on older people, or overweight people, and that is simply not the case. There are teenage girls out there with cellulite, and there are skinny girls walking around right now carrying cellulite, too.

Cellulite usually doesn't cause any real pain, most doctors including mine, think it's no big deal at all. As a matter of fact, my doctor said it was a normal part of every day life for women every where. I don't know about you, but seeing those ugly dimpled patches of skin didn't seem normal to me. I couldn't stand the way these ugly little dimples made my legs look. As a matter of fact, I hated it so much that I started wearing pants constantly!

Many experts say there is very little that you can do to remove cellulite completely. There are a few secrets that you can use to help tighten your skin, and melt down some of the excess fat. How do I get rid of cellulite fast, and efficiently? You guessed it, diet and exercise. Not the weight loss kind of diet, I'm talking cellulite reducing diets. This is much easier than a weight loss diet, and less strict.

A cellulite diet may consist of cutting back on your salt intake as well as your fat intake. Increase your fiber slowly, and drink tons of water to help flush out toxins. Adding more fresh fruits, vegetables, and fish than usual will also plays an important part in cellulite reduction.

Mixing aerobic workouts, with toning exercises is the fastest way to get rid of cellulite. Keep in mind doing the wrong type of workouts can actually make your cellulite stand out even more. Speed walking, cycling, and swimming can help some but you really want targeted cellulite exercises for fast results.

We have put together a routine that includes 9 specific, targeted exercises that can help you get rid of cellulite fast. These exercises do not require any equipment, you can do them easily in the comfort of your own home.

Comments